Monday, July 8, 2013

"First Date" - Blink 182



Happy Monday!  Well, honestly, I’m really not sure that there’s such a thing.  I had a particularly rough Monday at work, so I decided to reminisce on my weekend festivities in longing of what is still but four days away.  


This weekend Eric and I went on our first “date” as a married couple.  We were excited for it.  It had been a long time since Eric and I had time to just relax and spend time together in Kansas City.  And what better things to do in Kansas City then go to a Royals game!  



It was a great night for it… it wasn’t too ungodly Missouri hot, and we had a lot of fun.  After we got off work, we tailgated a little before the game.

Yes, those are Cheetoes Puffs.  They go perfectly with my margarita.  And are so healthy...

We were kind of in the nose bleed section, but whatever.  I honestly wasn’t too involved in the happenings of the baseball game (which is a good thing, because the Royals kind of sucked it up.) 


Let’s be honest… I really went for a hotdog and nachos.  And don’t forget: a margarita in a Royals novelty cup.  Oh and I guess the pleasant conversation with my husband.
Yumm...
This margarita was budget buy at $12 a pop! 

Check out that lady behind us totally photo bombing. 

Eric is working with this intern (who’s about 20) and when Eric was talking about our weekend plans for a date, the intern told him “Well, good luck tonight, dude.” Eric was like “Uh, good luck?” The intern dude goes: “Yeah, like what if it doesn’t go well?” Eric just kind of laughed.  “Well, I think it’s going to go alright.  I mean, we are married.”  So all night Eric and I were joking: “So, I think this date is going pretty well… don’t you??” 
Well, I guess there were fireworks.  Date success overall!

No comments:

Post a Comment