Monday, July 29, 2013

"Once in a Lifetime" - Talking Heads



Hello blog readers!  This weekend marked a very important milestone in my journey towards full-blown womanhood.  I successfully purchased my very own, brand new car!

I’d like you all to meet Kitty Boo, my new Fiat 500 Sport.


ADORABLE, isn’t it??  Kitty Boo is fully loaded with all the creature comforts: moon roof, heated leather seats, Bluetooth, and top of the line sound system.  Look at how cute its little butt is! 



Eric and I basically spent all weekend driving around in the new car and staring at it.  Kitty Boo looks good sitting in front of my apartment, and I look good with Kitty Boo!  




Next weekend Eric and I will be taking the new ride on an inaugural trip to my homeland… the beautiful Central Illinois!  Hopefully, he won’t divorce me after that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment