Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My Blog - Or how I became cliche'



If you're reading this blog, that means you have some sort of interest in my life.  And if you have any interest in my life that means you probably know me already.  And if you know me already you probably know that I am fabulous.  Seriously, I am the coolest person that I know.  On top of that, I lead a fabulous life.  Recently, my life became even more amazing when I married my new husband, Eric Leimkuehler, on June 22nd, 2013.  

As we were honeymooning in Paris this last week (Yes, that’s right.  We honeymooned in Paris.  That’s how fabulous we are.) I had an epiphany.  I didn’t realize that my life could become any more wonderful, and then it did when I married Eric.  And it is bound to become even more wonderful now as our marriage progresses.  I owe it to my friends and family to share what fabulous things we are up to.  That way they can be insanely jealous of how fabulous we are.  


So I did what everyone else does in the year 2013 does who wants to share information about their lives, and I started a blog.  Yes, like one of those things you had back in the 8th grade when you wanted to pine to the world about how so and so doesn’t reciprocate your feelings of adolescent “like.”  Only this one will be more sophisticated.  And of course fabulous.  Because it’s written by me, duh. 

1 comment:

  1. I am going to enjoy your blog. I guarantee that life with Eric will be very interesting for you.

    ReplyDelete